TERMS and CONDITIONS of MEMBERSHIP
You MUST READ and AGREE to these terms and conditions before you can join the BoobFoooki.com.
Please read them carefully.
- By enrolling with the BoobFoooki.com (the "Website"), you become a subscriber of the
service (the "Service"),
and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement").This agreement is subject to
by Regal Marketing LTD, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees
according to the then-current billing terms.
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the
Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other
approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. The Subscriber hereby
further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved
facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by
the "Website". Subscribership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or
entity. Subscriber must promptly inform the Website of the following: changes in home or
billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized
disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until the Website is notified by E-MAIL of a
breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the
Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support
charges for use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members
will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration. To Cancel your
subscription before the next billing term please refer to: SERVICE.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without cause, by either
the Website or the Subscriber. Please use the appropriate link at: SERVICE for all
cancellations. You cannot cancel by e-mailing the Website. If you cannot cancel through
the auto form at the appropriate link on the above page, you need to contact THE BILLING
COMPANY at their e-mail address. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them
until termination of service.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications
equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is
through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your password! For security reasons, the Website will
not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or
court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a
violation of law.
- No warranty is made by the Website regarding any information, services, or products
provided through or in connection with the Service, and the Website hereby expressly
disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to
the availability, accuracy, or content of information,products, or services; 2) any
warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the
Service is copyrighted and licensed by the Website and may not be copied, or
redistributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of, the Website
unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers
only. Any other use is prohibited
- The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers
agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate,
abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material.
- Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers
to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written
consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the
Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
- There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or
confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily
accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which
the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is
hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the
operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
- Notices by the Website to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages
through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by electronic or
conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers to the Website may be given by electronic
messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions,
complaints, or notices to the Website, by means of electronic message must be sent to
Customer Service. All questions regarding new Website memberships, by means of
electronic message should be sent to Customer Service.
- The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21
years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into
this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation
of any local laws.
- Website here does not provide cash refunds. We may, however, grant credits in the form
of free monthly memberships to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used
by Webstite here or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud
protection measures and our Sites include many features to protect users from accidental
charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest
of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment.